- October 1st: Access to the demo site and first tests
- October 2nd: Preparation and trials
- October 3rd: Demonstration activities open to the public
- October 4th: Demo site open until the end of the day
- 5 participants have been selected
- Consecutive slots of 20 minutes will be allocated to every participant team and a maximum time of 15 minutes is foreseen between them for each demonstrator preparation.
- Before every demonstrator, an initial pre-recorded video of 3 minutes will be broadcasted so that every team can explain the highlights of the technology to be shown.
- 2 rounds of every demonstrator are foreseen: the first one in the morning (9:00-12:30) and the second one in the afternoon (14:00-17:30). The participation order is as follows:
- Live video streaming in-situ to be broadcasted to IROS2018 main venue and to any mobile device
- 3 cameras spread in the test track and an on-board camera
- Live audio
- Accesible through a public website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt4yudeznbw
- Public address system (speakers)
- Guides (volunteers) to take the audience to the event
- Non-stop shuttles from IROS to the demo site on Wednesday October 3rd
- Shuttle between both locations every 60 min.
- First bus from IROS site: 9:00 AM
- First bus from demo site: 10:00 AM
- Last bus from IROS site: 17:00 AM
- Last bus from demo site: 18:00 AM
Demo site address
Centro de Automática y Robótica
Carretera de Campo Real, km. 0,200
28500 Arganda del Rey (Madrid)